Welcome to the home page of Bethany Church of God, located at 11600 Clinton River Rd, Sterling Heights, Mi.
Our prayer is that we are a faithful, loving people who are seeking to grow in Christ and thereby affect our world.
To know and share Christ.
To be the body of Christ, fellowshipping, loving, and living for Christ. Bethany is the lighthouse on the hillside, shining a beacon of light to reach out and minister to our community, to our country, and to our world at large.
Bethany Church of God was established about 1900 in a store front on Mack Avenue in Detroit. In 1982 land at our present location was purchased. For two years, during the first building phase, we met for worship at Henry Ford II High School. In 1984 the congregation moved into this first phase of this facility. The second phase, the education wing and fellowship hall, was completed in 1989. Our next building is being planned.
Even after 100 plus years our journey is still moving forward. We strive to have a positive impact on our community and in our world around us. Please, come, join us on this journey as we work together to make a difference!